Monday, December 18, 2006

Mom Robyn

I am nominating for the Food Lady/Dude/Peepul of the Yeer Award.

My name/Our names are: Bear

I want to nomy-nate Mom Robyn. I kinda get ignored around Missy and KC, especially since I am older (17 in February) and haf ta rest a lots. Mom Robyn made me feel reely spee-shul. I didn't even haf ta ask.

She made me a Catizen an sended me a neat badge for my bloggie. Then she sended me a bee-you-tee-fol collar charm for Honorary Puddin 'n anuffer one wif a real cool stone that's healing for my old bones. Then, if all that weren't enough, she put me on a couple of pages of the Cat Friends Helping Friends Calendar (however, she did steal the photos from our bloggie).

Link to my blog or Catster profile: http://www.missyblueeyes.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fur a woofie, yur not half bad. I fink Mom Robyn has a talent fur makin efurryone feel speshul!

12/18/2006 09:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home