Sunday, December 17, 2006

Vote for Mom!


I am nominating my Mom for the Food Lady of the Yeer Award.

My name is Gree.

I vote for my Mom cuz she's a grate Food Lady. She luvs me efun when I get mad and go to Mistrie's to stay away a long time when I'm mad. She feeds me efurry day, even when I wanna go outside. She lets me in the house to eat and outta the house to play and back in the house to eat and back outta the house to play and sleep in my woodpile. She luvs me just like I am and that's the best.

I luv you Mom :)

Link to my blog is HERE (just ignore the dark black cats hehehe)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, nicely put, Gree. I fink you summed it up quite well.

12/18/2006 09:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My other vote is for Danielle :)

12/24/2006 01:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home