Monday, December 18, 2006

Karen Chavez & Deb Taylor (by KC)

I wanna nommynate fur the Food Lady/Dude/Peepul of the Yeer Award: Karen Chavez & Debra Taylor

My name is: KC

i hafs so many peoples in my life ta be thankful for, but two are the very most important. i talked to mommie about this and she agreed. i wouldn't be wif anyone today if'n it wasn't fur Karen Chavez and Deb Taylor.

if it wasn't fur Karen, nuffin else would matter, cause i wouldn't be here. period. i wuz jus minutes away from a one-way trip to tha back room, all cause i wuz little 'n skeered 'n i hissed. they's had jus broughted me in, off tha streets of LA. Karen came in to tha shelter -- on hers day off -- 'n effurrything changed. She held me and petted me 'n told me it would be okay. 'n it wuz.

Karen gotted in touch wif another angel, Debra Taylor, who spended days on tha phone 'n sending emails 'n doing lots of legal stuff to get me outta there. while Deb wuz takin cares of tha lawyer stuffs 'n makin all my travel plans, Karen would visit 'n sneak me foods 'n talk ta me.

Karen taked me to LAX fur my trip ta Houston (in Saturday traffic). 'n Deb comed by 'n gived my Mommie ML 'n Daddie Charley a ride to tha airport (in Saturday traffic) so's they could spend tha long drive home cuddlin wif me.

I wish effurry little lost kitten could have angels like Karen and Deb.

signed...KC D Sherwood
(named in honor of Karen Chavez and Debra Taylor)

pee ess: Most peoples don't know i haffed a middle name, but i's writed it on my papers a few days affer i gotted ta Houston. it's to honor Deb, and it jus be "D" fur Dee.


Link to my blog or Catster profile: http://www.missyblueeyes.blogspot.com/
Catster: http://www.catster.com/cats/381786

2 Comments:

Blogger Pumpkin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/20/2006 01:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC, I think your nomination is furry good, and I am so happy that Karen and Deb saved you, b/c you are my best friend and I loves you.

12/21/2006 04:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home