Monday, December 18, 2006

Icon Baxter Bentley's Tall Man

I am nominating my Tall Man for the Food Lady/Dude/Peepul of the Yeer Award.

My name/Our names are: Icon Baxter Bentley

Top Ten reasons why my Tall Man is the best. Aside from the obvious one -- he adopted ME ;)

1. Before I came along he never thought he’d be a cat lover.
2. He has mastered the technique of brushing me. It takes two brushes to do this properly; a hard wire brush for my fur; and a soft brush as a “distraction” for me to rub my face on. I love love love to rub my face whiskers on something hard.
3. He doesn’t mind getting cat hair on his nice clothes.
4. We get to do “guy things” like fall asleep on the sofa or eat chicken in front of the TV. I usually fall asleep on his lap or perched behind his head on the back of the sofa.
5. He knows that I am more adorable than the girl cats and the kittens. Actually, he thinks everything I do is adorable (except for the crop circles). I get more attention from him then my sisters. It’s a guy thing.
6. When I am about to have a hairball he can get a paper towel or a news paper under me before you could count to three! He is amazingly fast!
7. Sometimes he will bring home new things such as a box or a package. New things on the floor are fun to sit on. If I really enjoy the new object and take lots of naps on he will leave it there for me to use (until mamma complains about it being out and covered in cat hair now). One time he let me sleep on his suitcase for almost a whole month before mamma MADE him put it away in the closet. He also got me a Christmas tree after reading my blog about how much I wanted one. (I promise not to pee in it!)
8. He thinks it’s adorable and special when I “squeak” for my dinner.
9. He doesn’t try to clean my ears (hate) or tickle my soft white belly like mamma will do on occasion.
10. He also doesn’t mind my sharp claws when I get so happy & make biscuits on him. When they get too sharp he has a nice technique to trim the sharp dagger like points without me getting upset.

Link to my blog or Catster profile:
http://www.iconthecat.com/blog
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=277096

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Daddies are the best, aren't they, Icon? Those are a lot of great reasons why you nominated your Tall Man!

12/21/2006 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home