Monday, December 18, 2006

Dr. Kathleen Smith & Staff, Houston Cat Hospital

I am nominating for the Food Lady/Dude/Peepul of the Yeer Award: Dr. Kathleen Smith & Staff, Houston Cat Hospital

My name/Our names are: Missy Blue Eyes

I am nomy-nating Dr. Kathleen Smith and her wonnerful, dedy-kated staff. They saved tha life of mine lil sisfur, KC.

KC 'n I are jus startin ta get to know each others. KC 'n Bear are like sisfurs, they stay together all tha time. I don't know hers as well, but I wuz reely skeered when she gotted back frum tha clinic affer hers lady surgery. She was furry, furry sick.

KC haffed eight abcesses that Dr. Smith removed, but during tha surgery, KC stopped breathing. Dr. Smith breathed fur hers, thru a tube in hers neck, till she could breath on her own. I don't fink most vets do that sort of fing. But Dr. Smith and her staff are extra-spes-shul.

Link to my blog: http://www.missyblueeyes.blogspot.com
Catster: http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=394039&j=t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home