Monday, December 18, 2006

MY MAMA IS MY LOVE


I am nominating for the Food Lady/Dude/Peepul of the Yeer Award.

My name/Our names are: Sigmond Bartholemew, mamas name is Lisa...She is the one in the picture on the left, with her dad in the middle and her oldest brother on the right

I nomnate my mama because she is the most terrific mama of all time. She found catster on the puter and then put me in there. she did add my sisters but anyways, about my mama. she has been in my life since i was a little baby, yes i was little once. MOL. My mama is always kissing me and telling me how much she loves me. she is always getting me things i really like. she always gives me my kitty pot and i dont even have to do anything but sit and look at her and she just cant resist my cute looks. i think she is just so sweet, kind, loving and caring. she has always taken care of me even when she isnt feeling well. she lets me do whatever i want, i do get into trouble sometimes and mama gets mad, but she never stays mad at me, because she just loves me so much. she says i am her favorite boy. she says she will ALWAYS ALWAYS be my mama and i love her so much for her just being her.



Link to my blog or Catster profile: http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=349910

and http://sigmondb.bravehost.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer lady does sownd like the best Food Lady of all time!

12/25/2006 03:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home