Monday, December 18, 2006

Food Lady of the Yeer Award

We are nominating for the Food Lady of the Yeer Award.

Our names are: Pandora and Charlie, the Britcats, and we wants to nominate our Mama!!

Pandora: I have to have nasty medicine when I'm sick and she buys me special delishus prawns to take my medicine with. Then she opens the capsool and stirs the medicine into the prawns. She does this every day when I needs the medicine.

Charlie: My mum is fab! I only likes Go-Cat Indoor Cat wiff greens 'cos it stops me hurling furballs. But no one in our district sells it, so Mum goes to anuvver store miles 'n' miles away and buys me lots at a time so's I always got some.

Pandora: My Mama pertects me from Charlie and looks after me when I have a nasty turn with my insides. She makes sure I get rest after an attack.

Charlie: I loves my Mum even though she has started using the water bottle on me. I'm ever so naughty, but she still loves me.

Pandora: see? Lots of reasons to nominate our Mama. She even pulls the mats out of my fur without hurting me.

Charlie and Pandora: Mum took us in when no one else wanted us!

Link to our blog: http://www.britcats.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

WoW!!!!! Buying prawns to giv yoo yer medisin!! My Food Lady never duz that!!!

12/25/2006 03:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home