Saturday, December 09, 2006

My ladee is sweet and gud

Hi, ny naym is Eclair.

Itz vary hard to think of reesuns that my foodladee shood be the Foodladee of the Yeer. Itz not becuz I dont alredy think she is, itz becuz I think all the hooman beans hoo tayk cair of us kittees arr vary speshul peepul!
I luv my foodladee so vary much for all the luv, food and attenshun she givs me. But one reesun that setz hur apart frum the rest is that she luvs to play on hur compooter. Yoo mite think this wud tayk time away frum playin wif me but she let me sleep on her lap wyle she taps thoz keyz.
Yoo see, if it wuznt for the fact that she luvs to be online she wud haf nefur fownd me. Itz becuz she red a storee abowt a cat heer in Konneticut that had a link to Skeezix' paj that she kliked her way thru sum links an endid up at petfindur.com whair she evenchewally fownd me at a local reskue sheltur. So becuz my ladee luvs the innernet it brawt us togethur, an that mayks her a vary speshul purrsun in my life! (it also helped that Skeezix rites an awesum blog an mayd her want to haf a cat agin)
She tayks gud cair of me an I am helpin her heel an be happee agin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for your Ladee Eclair! Innernets Mommies are sooper. We gets to sleep on our Mommy's lap when she's at the computer too. Well, we gotta take turns cuz there's lots of us. hehehe
PURRRRRRRRRRRS!

12/16/2006 11:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Itz so hard to pik sumwun else to vote fer. I votid fer my ladee but I still kant deesyde woo else to vote for!
I will haf to reed all the entreez agin!

12/21/2006 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I jus deesydid woo to vote for....I new it wuz the rite choyz becuz win we wur reedin this nominayshun it mayd my ladee's eyez leek.

So I vote for Libby Marie Riley's mommy woo taykd such gud cair of Libby an luved her so much. I'm shoor it mayd Libby's way to the Raynboe Bridj much eeseer for her. I am so sorree that Libby had to leeve, and I hope her mommy wil be abul to be happe agin just reememburin sweet Libby.

12/21/2006 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home