Thursday, December 07, 2006

We Nominate our Meowmize


We are nominating our Meowmize for the Food Lady of the year.

Our names are: Taps, Snowy, Pounce, Sia and Shamy - the Katnippia Crew

Sia & Shamy : We our nominating our meowmize because she is very special to us. That and she always makes sure that we have eferything our lil kitty hearts could possibly needs. Heres the reason Taps, Snowy and Pounce nominate our meowmize.

Taps: I nominate our meowmize because we have been with each other for a very long time. I came to live with her when she was a freshman in high school, and I was only 2. I have moved with our meowmize every where she has been. She even makes sure I eat my foodies even when I don't want to. When we found out I had kidney diesea she made sure she found out what she could about it. This way we could do what was best for me. I get special diet foodies, and baby food. this is why I nominate my meowmize.

Snow: I nominate my meowmize because she was the only one who loved me for me right from the start. I was in a lower cage at a satelite store that the SPCA had at a mall. The dadz and meowmize came in and was looking at the others. They both noticed that no one was really looking or paying any attention to me. So meowmize spent some time petting me and giving me scratcherz. Well she got me as a christmasy present and filled out the papers then and their. Well I didn't get to go homez with her then, but when I came home I was really sicks. She called the place she got me from and just told her to bring me back and she could pick another kitty out. She told them that they were very wrong and how could a kitty get sick with in 4 days, and just calmly suggest she just pick another kitty out. So she took me to go see Dr. Slaughter.he told her that I had a very, very nasty upper resp. infection, and a day later that I probably wouldn't have made it. So this is why I nominate my meowmize for Food Lady of the Year. Ieven have the same birthday as her.

Pounce: I nominate our meowmize because she saved me from the shealter that she was working at. I came in with my sisfer Pumpkin (RIP). I was there for about 5 months before I went homes with her. See I was getting sicky alot, sneezing and all. They though I was getting that yucky kitty cold. Meowmize thought it was just Hay fever, and she was right. this is why i nominate my meowmize, because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be herez.

Link to our blog : http://www.katnippia.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for your Meomize! She's a sooper food lady and she deeserves an award! Yall are all furry lucky :) :)
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

12/17/2006 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home