Friday, December 08, 2006

Mine Momma am tha best!

I am nominating mine Momma for the Food Lady/Dude/Peepul of the Yeer Award.

My name am Oreo!

I wubs mine Momma
yes I do
cause her am the one
that gives me fud.

Her got a paper
& picked me out
& then her took me
to her house.

We gots lots of land
to run & play
I fink I'll go inside
& nap all day.

Her lets me go
outside to poop
I fink that am cause
her don't like to scoop!

Mine Momma gets up
at 6 oclock
all to feed me
wether her wants to or not.

Her likes to rub
mine silky ears
mine Momma
her am SUCH a deer!
(but not a vishus one)

So vote for mine Momma
for tha best
cause her am heads & tails
above the rest!!
(Sorry ofur Mommas & Daddys!)




Link to my bloggie : CLICKY!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oreo, that am wonderful!

12/11/2006 01:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great poem Oreo! You do gots a Sooper Mommy!
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!

12/17/2006 12:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home