Friday, December 08, 2006

Mine Momma Saved Mine Life!

Mine name is Pumpkin and I nominate mine Momma fur the Food Lady of the Yeer Award. She saved mine life. Well, akchooly Aunty Leona fownd me but then she left me wiff Momma and took off. I wuz so small I cood hardly see, I had no teef and I coodn't walk.

Momma is the one who fed me efurrytime I cryed. She fed me so good I grew a little rownd tummy.

She'z the one who helped me pee and poop cuz I coodn't go by mineself yet, I wuz so little. She burped me after I ate and petted me all the time. Becuz of her I grew up big and strong.

She'z also the one who fownd my big bruther Tiger who wuz starving in the hedge, and brawt him inside.

She luvs us vury much and we luv her rite back. (She also deserves a spechul award fur giffing us SHRIMP all the time!)




Link to my blog: Pumpkin's World

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, Pumpkin, you were so little! Your mum sounds like a great food lady! We like the last photo of the two of you looking big and healthy, tucking into yummy food!

12/10/2006 04:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you was furry tiny, Pumpkin, but you did get a lil round tummy from your Momma feedin you. :) Yay for your Momma!!!
PURRRRRRRRRS

12/16/2006 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Pumpkin said...

Mine extra vote goes to Karen and Deb who werked so hard to help save KC from certen deth.

12/22/2006 05:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home