Saturday, December 16, 2006

Vote for Danielle!

I am nominating DANIELLE for the Food Lady of the Yeer Award.

My name is Sophie.

I am a very tiny orange fluffy kitten. Right now I am living in New York with my new big bruther Kismet and a nice lady who gives us lots of yummy food, and also pets me on the booty a lot, which I like. It is very nice here, espeshully having a big bruther like Kismet. He gets mad at me sometimes because I am a lot smaller and hyperer than he is, and I just wanta play ALL THE TIME, but it is a lot better than where I used to live, which was outside in the cold.

The persun I am nominayting is not the lady who feeds me, though. I told Kismet that I wanted to nominayte the nice lady who got my insides taken out and let me stay with her until I was ready to come live with my new bruther, and he said that his Person would understand. So the lady I am nominayting is Danielle.

Danielle is the nicest lady in the whole wide world. When I was living outside in the cold, I lived with my mom and my bruther and my dad and some other cats. We were tuff because we had to be - it was real hard and scary to live outside. Danielle would come over and give us lots of food. We were real scared of her at first because our only other ikspeereeins with humans was with a mean man who didn't like us living there and wanted to get rid of us, but once we got used to Danielle we would let her pet us and stuff and she was always SO nice. After awhile of her feeding us, she started to take us inside, one by one. At first when I was staying at her house I was REAL scared, first because it was hard to be tuff without my dad and mom and bruther, but also because even though she had been nice there was still a chance that she could know the mean man, but after a few days I realized that she was just feeding me and playing with me with my favorite blue feather wand, and I thought, ok, this is not so bad! She even took me to the doctor and got me medicine for my kawffing, and she got me fixed so that I couldn't have any babies (because I am just a baby myself!), and she pet me and took my picture a lot and for the first time ever I felt real happy and safe.

And then, BEST OF ALL, Danielle found my new big bruther Kismet and the lady who feeds us and she put me in a little box and took me in this big machine and brought me to live here! It was real dark out when we made this trip and I think she was real tired, but she still brought me and she did not seem to mind at all. And I know that she still calls to check on me because I hear the lady talking to her sometimes.

I think Danielle REALLY deserves to be the Food Lady of the Yeer. She has cats of her own, but is spending a lot of time and money and energy making sure that me and all my whole family find nice, loving homes, and she was always so nice to us, making sure that we had food even when we had to live outside, and I think she REALLY deserves a nice reward for being so thawtful and good. Right now while I write this I am sitting on a very comfy couch, and it's real warm in here, and my lady who feeds me is on one side of me and my big bruther is on the other. And without Danielle I wouldn't be here, and my friend Jazper wouldn't be in HIS new home, and all the other cats we lived with would still be in trouble. You should all vote for her because she is the best Food Lady ever!

Now I have to stop typing because I am purring real loud and it is making me make all kinds of mistakes. Thank you for reeding my entry and I hope you vote for Danielle!

My big bruther's blog: http://kismetmrawmraw.blogspot.com
My catster profile: http://
www.catster.com/?441502 (there is only one picture because my bruther says the camera is broked. But this is a picture that Danielle took of me outside!!)


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we agree wif you a squillion purrcent! Danielle's the best!

12/16/2006 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle is a sooper Food Lady! We agrees!

12/16/2006 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I agree 100%, Danielle is very special and she found homes for so many little sweethearts.

12/17/2006 06:13:00 PM  
Blogger Frend of Skeezix said...

We wanted Danielle to get recongized so much, we nominated her, too!

~ Not The Mama
Jazper
Daphne & Chloe
and Auntie Spooker, too!

12/18/2006 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Meowmepurr's Mumma said...

We love Danielle, and we stand in awe of all she has done. She is a single mom whose two kids have donated their own savings to help rescue these kitties. Not only is Danielle doing good work for the kitties, she is also teaching he children by her good example.

12/19/2006 06:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home