Friday, December 15, 2006

My Mom: Defender of the Universe!

I am nominating my mom for the Food Ladyof the Yeer Award. My name is Beau and her name is Cathy. I think she is is the absolute greatest mom. Mom is lots of fun! She is also VERY kind and caring and really loves animals of all kinds. Mom gets very sad and upset when read or hears about sick or homeless kitties. She loves animals she's never even met before and would love to be able to rescue EVERY ANIMAL in the world. Mom has rescued everything from frogs and turtles to furries! My mom doesn't have much money but she always puts my needs before hers. And, I have everything I could possibly want! I also think my mom is fantastic because, even though I have had several health problems along the way, including bad teeth, making my care more expensive she has never even once thought about giving me away like some people do. I truly believe that God brought mom and me together for a reason, and I feel so blessed to have my forever home with her. Nominating her for this award does not do her justice, but it is the least I can do. I love you mom! I will love you forever!

My Mom

She took me in
And gave me a home,
Never again
Will I feel alone.
I feel safe, I feel loved.
Thank you God
That's up above!



Link to my blog : http://home.earthlink.net/~catbeau

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We knows your Mommy is SOOPER DOOPER Beau! We's furry glad you got such a sooper Mommy and she's a winner and you are too!
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!

12/16/2006 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

Thanks!

***I VOTE FOR MY MOM TO WIN!!!*****

(But Robyn would be a good 2nd.)

12/19/2006 08:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home