Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fo

I am nominating my mommy for the Food Lady of the Yeer Award.

My name: Ariel

My mom got me at a pet shop when I was just 8 weeks old.I was in a very large dark cage all alone.When mommy pass by she thought the cage was empty yet she heard a soft mewing and gently tapped the cage.Then when I came out from the back of the cage. I was so small and cute mommy fell in love with me right away.The man at the pet shop wanted mommy to look at the other kittens yet mommy said she made her choice.

She paid the man and took me home.When we got home mommy carried me in a little pouch she handmade cause I was so little she was afraid of stepping on me.Yet mommy also noticed something esle I was so skinny and my fur looked matted.She took me to the vet the very next day.When the vet looked at me he sighed (not a good sign) anyway he examine me and told mommy had I had a bad case of earmites and a very servere stomach parasite.He said he could treat the earmites yet cause of my wheight 3 pounds he was very worried about the parasite. He gave mommy some medicine yet no garantees that I would make it. Mommy was sad yet she look at me and swore she'd wouldn't let me die. She took me home and gave me the medicine. She slept with me on her chest all night long on the couch. She brought a special kitten milk,She rubbed my swollen tummy.Mommy gave me the love and attention that horrible pet shop didn't.

She is the reason I'm alive today beacause she didn't give up I'm now a very healthy 4 year old cat...Thanks Mommy I love you Ariel

Ariel's Blog: http://lifethroughacatseyes.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your mommy took you to the vet and got you all fixed up, and that she puts pink hats on your head!

12/23/2006 01:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for your Mommy, Ariel!
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRS :)

12/24/2006 01:16:00 PM  
Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo've got a grate mommy, Ariel!

12/25/2006 02:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home