Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I (Merlin) nominate my Daddy



I am nominating for the Food Dude of the Year: My DADDY.

My name is Merlin.

I love my Mommy.

My Mommy loves me!

She even quit her job to stay home with me for a while. She says she didn't, but I think she really did. We had lots of fun, playing and cuddling. So even though she just got a temp-hor-hairy job and isn't home during the day anymore, we had a really good time. She gives me treats, and throws my Fishie, and feeds me and kisses me and tells me she loves me.

You might think, what a good Mommy! Surely Merlin is nominating his Mommy for Food Lady of the Year...

BUT I nominate my Daddy, and that is for this reason:

He's letting me get a brother!!! I'm getting a BROTHER! I'm so excited about my BROTHER!

That is all.


Link to my blog: http://www.merlinsmeows.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Merlin! I think that's the bestest reason to nominate your Daddy!

12/20/2006 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

I agree with Gemini .... yer lukky!

12/25/2006 02:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home