Monday, December 18, 2006

The Woman Is Not A Food Dood, But Close Enought

I am nominating The Woman for the Food Peepul of the Yeer Award.

My name is: Max (aka Psychokitty)

Why I am nominating her:

  • She has opposable thumbs
  • She buys the right kind of Stinky Goodness
  • She has a rather large and comfortable lap
  • The inside of her nose smells really skanky, and I like that
  • One time, at band camp...
  • She almost always follows the rules, which say if a kitty is good when the people are having dinner the kitty gets a tiny taste when they're done
  • She hardly ever yells
  • If a kitty is sick, the kitty can throw up on her clothes and she doesn't get mad
  • She never expects me to share my food, even if she's good while I'm eating
  • She warns me before she turns on the sucky monster
  • I have never seen her eat a booger
  • I did hear her talk about eating an Oreo, and I freaked out a little, until I realized she meant a cookie and not THE Oreo.
  • When I bit her that time, she didn't drop kick me across the room
  • When I bit her that other time, she didn't bet me into a bloody pulp
  • When I was so sick and they all thought I was going to die, she curled up on the closet for with me and whispered that I needed to get better, because I had a bajrillion friends who were pulling for me, plus her life wouldn't be as nice without me in it.

And that's why I'm nominating her, and I hope I'm not too late, but if I am that's ok. She might just think she was special or something if she won.

Max

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute together!

12/23/2006 01:26:00 AM  
Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo've got a grate food lady!!!!

12/25/2006 02:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home