Monday, December 11, 2006

The Blonde Girl

I am nominating The Blonde Girl for the Peepul of the Yeer Award.


I'm Grr. The Blonde Girl is my purrson. It's the Lady who feeds me, cleans my litter box, plants cat grass for me, gives me treats, buys me stuff, and all that, but it's the Blonde Girl that I love.

When the Lady and the teenagers found me and my brother Cocoa and sister Midnight, we were scared little 2 month old feral kittens who had never had contact with humans. Cocoa and Midnight were easily won over by food, shelter and cuddling, but I was scared. I curled up in a little ball and growled. The Lady, the Quiet Girl and the Allergic Girl tried to cuddle me and calm me down, but I kept growling. They kept picking me up and holding me, and I kept growling. The only one who understood me was the Blonde Girl. I was scared, but she was very patient and knew I didn't want to be grabbed and held. She brought out all kinds of toys and spent hours teaching me how fun it was to play. She always made sure that I got extra turns with the toys, because my sister Midnight is a toy hog. The Blonde Girl made me feel braver and more sociable by playing with me, and soon I stopped growling and hiding. When I decided that I was ready, I started cuddling with her and purring. I love her because she understood what I needed and never gave up working to help me be happy and confident.




Link to my blog: www.grrmidnightcocoa.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Grr, she sounds wonderful and perfect!! I want to live with the Blond Girl!!!

Latte

12/12/2006 01:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the Blonde Girl! You's lucky to haf sucha purrfect purrson, Grr :)
PURRRRRRRRS!

12/16/2006 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yur lucky to have the Blonde Girl. It's the bestest when you haf someone who unnerstands you.

12/18/2006 04:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home