Saturday, December 02, 2006

Why my Mommy is the food lady of the year...


I am nominating my mommy for the Food Lady of the Yeer Award.

My name is Libby Marie Riley.

First, i want to start of by explaining to everycat i have feline leukimia. I just recently found this info out, and of course, i has kind of dampened my spirits. But, this isn't a story about me. This is a story of why my Mommy is the food lady of the year. All the time i was sick before the vet man knew what was wrong with me, Mommy took good care of me. She feed me everyday and i was so tired i could barely lift my head. I dont know if Mommy ever cried for me, cause she never let me see. The other day i heard Aunt Becky ask "Abby do you cry when you think about Libby?" and you know what she said? " yes, i do. But, i dont cry infront of her cause i dont want to make her feel bad. She'll know im crying because of her, and she will think its her fault" isnt that a good food lady? Well, i think so too. Anyways, after the vet man found out i have leukimia he said i would probably have three months tops. My papa kept saying how mad he was but not my mommy. Later that day, she whispered, " Libby, dont be afraid. Gods watching over you. He gave me too you, and he wont take you back until its your time. He knows when its your time to go, and its not now." Mommy always trys to keep my spirit high. Everyday she sings to me and reads me some out of my Christmas book. She also feeds me by hand and gives me my pill everyday. You cant tell me my Mommys not the best. I just want Mommy to know, even if she doesnt win this contest, she is always the Food Lady of the year in my mind. I luv you Mommy and thanks for not giving up on me ever! Remember what you always say, well i changed it for you a little. Even when i move on our love will stay strong! I luv u forever, you'll be mine for always for ever and ever my Mommy you'll be!
I love you more than words can express!
Luv,
Libby




Link to my blog or Catster profile: http://www.LibbyMarieRiley.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

our Lady's leakin' frum the eyes.

12/03/2006 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger Katnippia said...

That is a very special mommy you have Libby. Our meowmize is ring to keep from haveing leaky eyes.

12/07/2006 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Mommy is leaking from the eyes too. You gots a speshul speshul Mommy.
*soft purrs*

12/17/2006 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, libby marie . . . you went to the bridge but you left a lot of yourself behind--you left lots an' lots of love in your mommy's heart. if there's effer anofur kitty after you, it'll be because she has so much of your love to reflect back on it!

we know your mommy abby will allus take good care of herself, like she did for you, so in case there's a chance anofur little kitty needs her, she'll be ready to be the best food lady all ofur again. an' it's all 'cause of you.

bless you, little gal! with love and purrs from,

nelson, edmund, nitro, and xingxing

12/20/2006 01:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home