Friday, December 01, 2006

LOki's Food Lady

My fudlady is the best! She luvs me like no udder. She gives me lots of stinky goodness, and smells-like-dog-poop teeth fud. I luv French Fries, an she always shares. Sum udder fuds I luv ar: purfum, 45-proof sunblock and stroopwafels (dem are importud Dutch coookies.) She says that dese ar "illegal fuds" so she makes shur I get dem in modderation.

Sum "legal fuds" are tuuna, sammon, gravvy, slim-fast goo-gaws an chikken. I get mor of dose!

My fudlady is also wel-traned. I get summting effurry time I meow, which I du a lot.
All in all, I am a furry lukky kittie, an I luf my fudlady furry, furry much. She dussn't werk, so we spend a lot uf time togetter, an she effun tells me wen she will cum home wen she goes owt. I lerned how tu blog frum hur, and she lets me use the compuuter a lot.

(She is wispering in my eer that she will donate the gift-certificate to neeeedy kitties if she wins. That's how grate she is!!!)

Thank yu fur yur conssiderashun.
LOki

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww what a grate Food Lady you gots, Loki! YAY!
PURRRRRRRRRRRRS

12/17/2006 01:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why you love your fudlady so much, with all those "illegal fuds" she gives you! It's obvious she loves you a lot!

12/17/2006 09:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home