Saturday, December 02, 2006

Dragonhear'ts Nomination

I am nominating my Humans for the Food Peepul of the Yeer Award.

My name is Hair'N'Skin Dragonheart.

I'm a Sphynx kitten, four and a half months old, and although I just joined my humans' family, they are the best humans ever.

Although my human dad is allergic to cats, he was willing to adopt me, even though it meant driving six hours to Frankfurt, staying a night in a hotel, picking me up the next morning, and driving back with me, another 6 hours. Fortunately, I don't make my dad sick.

My dad is wonderful. He fills my food and water dishes in the morning, and lets me sit on his lap, and curl up next to him in bed. He buys me very cool toys to play with.

My human mom is wonderful because she feeds me stinky goodness, plays with me when I want to play, and lets me curl up in her lap while she's studying and when she's working on the computer. She cleans my litterbox, and cleans up after me when I eat too fast and bring my food up. Since I'm a Sphynx, I don't have any hair, and so I need to have my ears and eyes cleaned often, and need to be bathed once a week. My mom does this with kindness, gentleness, and patience.

Both of my humans keep the place nice and warm for me, so that I don't get cold, and let me sleep with them at night, since it is nice and warm in their bed. They pet me whenever I want to be pet and take very good care of me. Oh, and since Munich water is very hard, and it doesn't taste good, they buy bottled water for me. Isn't that amazing?

My human dad is also wonderful because he is a Canadian army officer. That means he helps to ensure freedom for all of the cats and kittens in the world, as well as all the humans.

Link to my blog: http://dragonheartsdomain.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dragonheart,
Your people sound special. Your dad is a military man, just like our Man in Green!

D
J
CC

12/16/2006 05:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got furry speshul peeple, Dragonheart! We's so glad you got to find a furever home wif them and bloggy too!
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

12/17/2006 12:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your humans sound like really good Peepul! It's really special that they keep the place warm for you. I'm glad your dad doesn't seem allergic to you ...

12/17/2006 09:59:00 PM  
Blogger Jake and Bathsheba said...

You certainly have some wonderful humans and we're glad that you all are sharing your story through your blog.

~J&B

12/24/2006 08:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home